Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Guest Post From the Authors of Pack of Lies

Welcome to today's stop in the Pack of Lies tour, hosted by Innovative Online Book Tours! I hope you enjoy the "special" interview!

 From Goodreads: The last thing Allison Wright ever expected when she moved to Red Ridge, New Mexico was to come muzzle to muzzle with the wolf of her dreams.
Seventeen-year-old Allison Wright is convinced she’s losing her mind. Uncontrollable mood swings, hot flashes, and the urge to punch anyone who gets in her way are suddenly becoming everyday occurrences. Before her erratic behavior gets out of hand, Allison’s mother finally comes clean about her dark secret. Mom is a werewolf, and soon Allison and her brother Aiden will suffer the same fate. When Allison reaches her breaking point, the family leaves their life in Texas to move to Red Ridge, New Mexico where they rejoin the pack that Allison’s mother left behind almost 20 years ago.
Unfortunately, not everyone in Red Ridge is thrilled about Allison’s arrival, especially when she attracts the attention of the very handsome, very taken, soon-to-be alpha, Cade Walker. Little does Allison know, her mere presence is causing a rift in a once unified pack. Not only has Cade been forbidden from being with Allison by his father, the pack’s alpha, Cade’s girlfriend, Kendall Stuart, will stop at nothing to get Allison out of the picture. Well on her way to becoming the next alpha’s mate, Kendall expects to rule the pack by Cade’s side even if it means teaming up with a rogue werewolf with an agenda of his own. Determined to get rid of Allison permanently, when Kendall and the rogue join forces, all hell breaks loose and no one in the pack is safe, especially not Cade and his true mate.

The Authors
Sara & Staci Author Photo-2.jpg
Staci Weber and Sara Dailey

And now, for the "interview"

We are here today to interview Kendall Stuart, soon-to-be mate of the Red Ridge Pack’s future alpha, Cade Walker. Of course, a non-disclosure has been signed, and this information is strictly confidential and should not be discussed outside of our Pack, the Silver Ridge Pack, and is under no circumstances to be shared with outsiders.

Together the Red Ridge and Silver Ridge Packs have recently been discussing a partnership.  As our numbers have been dwindling over the years, it is of utmost importance that we begin to work together to strengthen our Packs, so I want to welcome Kendall and thank her for allowing us to interview her today.

Jessica: Thanks for meeting with me today, Kendall. We are interviewing important members of the Red Ridge Pack to help introduce you all to our Pack. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Kendall: Thanks for having me here. I can’t believe we are actually contemplating joining forces with another Pack, not that I think it’s a bad idea or anything, it’s just surprising, that’s all. A bit about me? Well, I will be the lead female of this Pack very soon. Cade and I have been together for a long time, and I am thrilled that it’s finally about time for him to take over. He will make a great leader, and I will be right there by his side.
Jessica: That’s very exciting for you. How do you feel about being the lead female?
Kendall: I was born to lead. I’ve been ready for a long time. I know Cade and I will make the perfect team.
Jessica: You sound confident. How do you feel about the new members that just joined your Pack?
Kendall: Oh, you’ve already heard about them? Very scandalous. My mom told me that the mother used to be a part of our Pack, a really special part. She was supposed to be Marcus’s, I mean Mr. Walker’s lead female. For some reason she left many years ago, and now she is back with a human husband and two teenagers.  I met them today, and between you and me, they seem a little weak for my taste, especially the blonde.
Jessica: A human husband … interesting, huh?
Kendall: Yeah, I guess. But if Marcus is okay with it, then whatever, but if you ask me, I’m surprised he’s okay with her being back since she ran off with another guy.  And now she shows back up with her half-breed kids. Umm …you know what, forget I said that.
Jessica: Your boyfriend Cade’s father, Marcus, the alpha, tell me about him.
Kendall: Marcus is great. Our Pack couldn’t ask for a better alpha, and I’m sure Cade will be just as wonderful. I can’t wait until he takes the reins. Marcus has taught him well and of course, I will be there to help them through the transition.
Jessica: How does your mom feel about you being the future lead female?
Kendall: She is ecstatic! Why wouldn’t she be?
Jessica: Of course she is. Silly question. It’s been great getting to know you. I’m sure you will make a great alpha female. Thanks for chatting with me.
Kendall: Sure Jessica. It’s been nice talking to you, as well. I’m sure we will meet again since I’ll be in charge before long [smiles].

And there you have it - our first interview with Kendall Stuart, future female alpha of the Red Ridge Pack. Be on the lookout for my interview with one of the newest members of the Pack, Allison Wright.


You can get the book here.


You can check out the rest of the stops on this tour here
7/4 My World
7/6 Soliloquy

The Release Day ALL REVIEW Blitz 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for letting us join your blog today! We are super excited about this book and can't wait for everyone to read the next one! Watch for book two this fall!

    ReplyDelete