Wednesday, March 7, 2012
So, I got these 11 Questions from my friend, Laurel. I thought it sounded like a fun little game and wanted to join in. Here's my answers! If you answer them on your blog, post a comment here so I can check out your blog, too!
1. Two shows you watch every week: I'm a huge fan of Parenthood on NBC, but I think it's over for the season. And I love Being Human & Lost Girl on scifi. I really don't watch much TV, but Monday and Tuesday nights, I HAVE to watch these! And, of course football (NFL) during the season!
2. Top three places on your must-visit list: Wow, this is hard, there's so many! I want to go to coastal Washington State, Scotland (where my ancestors are from), and maybe Greece.
3. Current favorite decorating color combo: I have always wanted my kitchen to be yellow with a country blue! I just think it's pretty..
4. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm? Uh.. yes! LOL I actually set my alarm early so that I can hit the snooze! If not, I'm a grumpy girl!
5. Oldest, middle, or youngest: Oldest
6. Do you collect anything? The only thing I collect anymore are books, and I've had to go to ebooks because I've run out of room for print ones!
7. What is your middle name? Shawn. I hated it when I was young, because of a boy that I couldn't stand had the same name and he bothered me about it! I like it now, it's different!
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, when I was really young, and I like psychology when I was older and computers! LOL The main thing I've always wanted to be was a mommy and I've accomplished that one, and I believe it's my most important job!
9a. Are you city or country? I live in a small Western Ky county.. I guess I'm both. I couldn't handle living very far away from "everything" but I like the illusion of the country. The privacy, but very close to amenities of all kinds!
9b. Tomboy or girly girl? Very much a girly girl! Although you wouldn't sometimes guess it because of my pony tails and lack of makeup, but I love skirts, makeup and clothes & shoes in general! I'm not afraid of getting dirty, but am clueless when it comes to cars, etc.
9c. Talker or listener? I am a huge talker! Can drive you crazy even! But I am a good listener as well, I enjoy helping others.
10. Fancy label for your decorating style? Wow! This is hard! I'd say my ideal style is Comfy Chic, but I don't pull it off as often as I'd like!
11a. What would your friends and family say is your best quality? I Probably that I care about everyone, and am a go to person when they need to vent or just talk.
11b. Your worst? I am very talkative.. and emotional.
Well, that's it! This has been fun, can't wait to see other's answers!