Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday





This is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee. I thought it was a great idea and decided to get involved and discuss books that are in this category for me!

I used to be very good at keeping up with the new releases.. I keep the dates in my calendar and always rush out on release day to get the books. Lately, I've been reading so many books (and not reading as often) that I've missed quite a few! Here are some of the books I've missed so far and am dying to read!




Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate

I LOVE this series and have been desperate to read this one.. I had it on hold (I thought) from the library, but apparently I didn't. Then I've been dying to find a break in my reading schedule to fit this one in.. I am determined to read it soon!


Lenobia's Vow: A House Of Night Novella

Again, I love this series.. The novella's are an interesting edition and I love to get more insight into the characters. I have no good excuse for not reading this one, I'm sure it wouldn't take me long.. I just haven't gotten around to it. I vow to do so very soon!


Farsighted by Emyln Chand

I know this one's been out for a bit, but I think it sounds awesome and can't wait to read it. I already have it, thanks to Emyln, but I still haven't been able to get to it yet.




I guess for now, this is enough. There's many more I can't wait to read and some I'm anxiously anticipating the release of, but this will be a weekly post, so I'll get to them!

Happy Reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Great choices, I haven't even started the Fallen series, but I've been wanting to for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! They definitely need to be on your desperately wanting list! Fallen is one of my favorite series!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including Farsighted, Stephanie--you've definitely put it in great company! I'm sending you that updated edition right now. Click.

    Em :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it! I can't wait to read it! Thanks so much!

      Delete