Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: The Stars of The Hunger Games Inside Out

The Stars of the Hunger Games Inside Out The Stars Of The Hunger Games Inside Out by Mel Williams


All about Hollywood's hot new heartthrobs! May the odds be ever in your favour! As The Hunger Games explodes on to our screens, get the low-down on the hot stars of this sensational movie. Find out what they are like in real life, and how they measure up against their characters!
Could Jennifer Lawrence survive in the wild like Katniss?
Is Josh Hutcherson as romantic as Peeta?
Does Liam Hemsworth have a rebellious streak like Gale?
Packed full of fantastic photos and fab facts, this is a must for all Hunger Games fans!

My Review:
I won this book from The Hunger Games Read-Along Contest hosted by Read2Review.  I read through it today and actually enjoyed it quite a little bit.  This "unofficial" guide lists the major characters and the actors who play them in the movie.  It tells a lot of detail about each actor, as well as comparing each actor to the character they play.  It also has a few little trivia questions throughout to test your knowledge of the book (or movie).  I did enjoy reading it and am even more excited to see the movie..  YES, I still haven't seen it!  It's driving me crazy that I haven't gotten to go yet, but I will soon!  
The only thing I had a bit of a problem with was the section on Rue..  It says she's from District 12, and we know that she's actually from District 11.  I'm sure this is a typo and will probably be remedied.  I gave this book 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment